....Welcome to Joey's Blog....

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day
8.5.2011

We are going to Genting for 2Days 1Night's Trip
=D

Here are some picture that i capture from Genting's Trip
=S

My dad singging using ''Tree Mic''??
=D

He is smelling the tree??>.<

got 佛光?It's talked by my dearest dad~
=D

It's only sell RM15
Idea by my daddy=D

Sawadicup~=D

Hide inside the umbrella~

My cutie Bro & Me

Pretty Mummy & Me =D

=D




Ask Mummy to show her ''Bag'' that we gave as a 
Birthday Present
classic edition cost RM 369
She Love It =D

Mummy & Daddy
Sweet Sweet =D






8 comments:

  1. Nice trip !
    like all ur photo ~hehe ~
    Ur cute cute bro just RM15 oh !
    I want buy ! Xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha=D
    thanks thanks yo~~
    yalor yalor~
    my dad asked me to capture d lerr~
    he look creative than me~=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ~
    多多向他学习。。。
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah yeah~
    哈哈哈哈~他说他以前也喜欢我读的这科呐~=D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 是哦!那你要帮他完成心愿呀~
    哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  6. 呵呵呵呵~恩恩恩~
    一定会的~
    ngkngkngk~
    等待设计师的到来~=D

    ReplyDelete