....Welcome to Joey's Blog....

Friday, December 2, 2011

19.11.11

Oh yeah..
I have to said thanks to my classmate who plan for the celebration and also thanks to them about the celebration=)

This is the present that I get from friday =)
Thanks to babee vikie bobo who present me and brown color book and caber..
surprising that she still remember caber is one of my need =)
Thank youuuuu muakcc~ =D  


We have to go pavilion for the celebration of mine and a lian birth
Thanks for apple peng peng accompany me take the train to go there =D
We have been stay at "wong kok" for the celebration almost half day 
It's dam happy when all gather together play along the day..
Some more, 
Some one suddenly attend this celebration quite surprising me
Because she told me that she at college and don't want come for join us
but she having seat at "wong kok" with jenny babe and shawn..
I though who are the lady sitting there,
It's stupid jane babe!
quite surprising me..
Thanks for attend~



surprising me when I saw this ang pao~
I though is some of the 名句金华insideeee XD
But thanks to  babeee 2 bobo [jenny and jane] who give me this present~


Me with A lian~=)


No comments:

Post a Comment