....Welcome to Joey's Blog....

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sometimes
I was quite persist in those trouble that I can't solve
I really hate this kind of feeling

whole day,
I was in good mood and good situation for revision
But,
Why..why is there occur some stupid problem to me

I just asking and need an answer for confirm
The answer I was waiting quite long
I keep mention keep repeating I just need your answer 
You don't need to explain those stuff

But than,
OK..now already solve it
but your answer was make me feeling like...[It's better Don't go]
I choose to be stay............

Can I say..
Either A or B?!
I don't care..
Choose either one enough..
I can't make it at one day
Because I'm just a person,I am not a robot 
Please think about my feeling
I also will tired,
Don't make me feel like very annoying and disgusting


No comments:

Post a Comment